Your Best Male Strippers recommend
Ok Ladies ! This is the hen party night of a lifetime. This girl power crew is going all out on the best girls’ night out in Dublin. The trick is to organise everything in advance. And find the Best Male Strippers.
Our Male Strippers Dublin have taken their time to compile this blog in order for you to understand the bare necessities of a hen party weekend. Our best male strippers are seasoned night creatures and they know the Dublin party scene like the back of their hand.
- Location, Location, Location: It is very important to be close to your nightly playground and your daily activities. Check the distances on Google maps, ask the hotel reception, ask your local bar man…..and your local male strippers.
- Price: AIrBnB or the Shelbourne Hotel? The aim of the hen party is to allow all the girls to have fun. So go for cheap and cheerful if that makes you happy. And save you pennies for Veuve Clicquot..or Lambrini who cares ! As long as everybody is having the craic
- Service: check if they cater for hen parties and maybe a residents bar might be a good option for the party animals that hate going home. Ask the reception if they can book other hen party activities… or ask your male strippers.
Dining out on your Hen Night
Make sure that you check out the options with the whole group. Tripadvisor and menupages.ie will lend you their lights. Nothing beats the advice from your local friendly Irish person, though. Walk around the city, look, taste, party.
- Location : not too far from your accommodation… but hotel dinners are meant for business meetings not hen parties. A 10 min walk from Temple Bar will take you to Camden Street or South William Street. There you will find anything from gourmet Burger joints to fantastic ethnic cuisines from all over the world.
- Price : the average price of 2 course in Dublin is around €20. You can also find loads of small places that will surprise you with the quality and the price. Check out the Korean and Chinese restaurants on Capel St.
- Menu : something to suit everybody and is full of flavour. Dublin Cuisine means lots of seafood. But keep an eye for places that mix East and West.
Bar and Clubs – Where is the best Hen Party
- Venture into many different venues in Dublin City. From Rock, R n’ B, Rap, Dance, Irish music, Pop music or just a good ole band playing. Places like Bad Bobs, Tropical Popical, The Dakota, cater for all the hen party groups. Chart music seems to be fair to all on a hen do and nothing beats a few 80′s tunes thrown in there.
- Pub crawls: here you need to make sure you don’t loose the Bride. Our male strippers Dublin can recommend a few experienced tour guides… or we can send one of the lads to do it
- Some venues will actually reserve areas for you in the venues so it might be worth a call prior to turning up. special treatment can be nice sometimes. Choose the best male strippers and they will organise a venue for you at no extra cost.
- Make sure the venue allows a male stripper , otherwise our Male , i can leave a number at the end of blog to contact for the quick heads up on Dublin venues.
The Best Male Strippers in Dublin
Choose with care, a strippogram is one in a lifetime experience and you want the Best Male Strippers Dublin to take care of the show.
- It’s not that easy to get a good performer… but first find out what type of guy does the Bride to Be like. And don’t make your choices based on the husband.
- Look at the company websites. Check: Costumes, Sex appeal of the male strippers. Always call first. Good customer care is important.
- Look for guys that are funny and know how to have the craic. Meaning good entertainers.
- Check their Google reviews, Facebook pages and Instagram or Twitter accounts.
If you need any more help with this contact Anthony on 0877775705 or visit http://www.elitekissagrams.com